- In accordance with applicable state laws, we are required to charge sales tax in the states of NY and NJ, where ArtScroll operates.
- Starting October 1st 2019 due to changes in tax laws being rolled out across the country ArtScroll will be required to collect Sales Tax in the Following Additional states: CA, DC, IL, MD, VA, GA, IN, MI, MN, NV, NC, OH, WA and WI.
- Sales tax is applied to the total amount of the order, including shipping and handling charges, and is based on the shipment's destination state and local sales tax rates.
- For your planning and convenience, an estimated sales tax amount is displayed when orders are placed. The exact amount of sales tax will be listed on your invoice (packing slip) and reflects all state and local taxes of your order's destination at the time your order is shipped.
- No sales tax is charged on the purchase of Gift Certificates. However, purchases paid for with Gift Certificates will be charged sales tax where required.
- If you are purchasing on behalf of a Tax Exempt organization - you will need to contact our customer support and provide all the necessary Tax Exempt documentation required by law.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.