How do I return my order?
- The back of the invoice included in your package contains instructions on how to return your order to us.
- If you are not satisfied with an item, return it to us within 30 days of receipt in its original condition for an exchange, refund, or store credit of its purchase price.
- If you ordered an item with a sales price discount and subsequently wish to exchange it, the same sale price discount will be applied to the exchanged item(s).
- You can return your order via the shipping method of your choice. If you have retained the original box, you can repack the item and request the Post Office to "return to sender."
- Alternatively, ship your return to:
Mesorah Publications / Artscroll
Attn: Returns Department
313 Regina Ave
Rahway, NJ 07065
- Along with your return package, please include your contact information (phone number, address, email) as well as the reason for the return.
- If you want to exchange the item(s) you have received, it must be in perfect condition; list the item(s) you would like in exchange.
- As soon as we receive the returned item, we will call you and/or follow your directions.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.